Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009


Since it is the begining of 2009, I made resolutions like most of the rest of the population. However knowing that I usually make these yearly and have yet to stick to what I am doing, I tried something a little bit diffrent.
I really thought about what I want to do and what I have been doing. I thought about things that I would normally say (ex: lose weight, save money) and thought about ways to accomplish those goals. I can't say that they are all going to work, but I am going to give it my best shot. I am trying to set myself up for sucess, and with out the dread of not achieving what I made as a resolution.
Here are some of those goals:
1. Become more in control of my Finances
2. Be accountable for having my own savings
3. Cook at home more, prepare food for lunches for Greg and I
4. Manage my time better
5. Become healthier, both physically and mentally
6. Take classes in things that intrest me
7. Do more Charitable things, donate my time
8. Plan a vacation for Greg and I (not the wedding in Fl for October)

I am proud of my accomplishments of the first 2 weeks of the year. I made some changes and smart decsions. Hopefully I can continue to look at the list I have and make better choices and really enjoy 2009.

No comments: