HERE. But below is what I did to make it crock pot ready.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package chipolte chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can niblet corn, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chillies
Brown your ground beef, drain and add in Chipotle seasoning. Place in crock pot. Add in all other ingredients and stir. Set Crock Pot for 7 hours on LOW. I served the chili with some corn chips sour cream and shredded cheese on top. I didn't take a picture but the flavor was amazing and my husband was raving about this dish.
By the way, I browned the meat the previous night, cooled it down and left it in the fridge. I also cut onion and green pepper placed them in a bag (also left in the fridge). I measured the seasoning and used a tupperware smidget container and left my can goods out and ready with a can opener for the morning. This way I didn't have to rush before work this morning. GREAT way to save time in the morning.