Monday, October 4, 2010

September Goals Recap

I feel like September has FLOWN by! But here is how the goals went for the month.
1. 3 new recipes
Done! Lamb burgers, Turkey chili and also 3 bean chili
2. Read 2 books
The Castaways and Nantucket Nights
3. Improvements on Diet / Gym routines
Fail! My health hasn't improved enough to start the gym.
4. Clean out paperwork (left over from last month)
Fail! I am procrastinating on this job BIG TIME.
5. Finish first Crochet project
50/50 Almost done. But I did sign up for another class for October, making a baby blanket.
6. Bake & freeze Halloween cookies
Fail! But by choice. I decided to hold back on this one until October.
7. Go to Craft / Street Fairs for ideas
Pass! I looked around online and through magazines, went to 2 fair- most were rained out
8. Save more & plan money spending better
Fail! Big time fail!
9. Decorate for Fall
Done! It looks great.
10. Change all passwords for accounts
Done! A little mishap, when I lost the sheet of paper I wrote them down on, until I remembered them all. But I found it and it all worked out!

No comments: