Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Organizing the Cutter Clutter

Over a year ago I went to a Cookie Decorating class. Since then, You can read about them Here , here,  and here. I have collected a lot of cookie cutters and they were getting a bit out of control in the box I was keeping them. I had to figure out a few things:
1. What ones & how many I had
2. A neater way to store and find them
3. Where to store them

I took Sunday afternoon and tackled this project. I separated them into categories, catalogued them, then put them into groups in clear shoe boxes (thanks to Target). I realized then that I was over 150 cutters and there are still a few I want need.
 
 When I finished that- I had to start baking for a LARGE order for this coming weekend. Here is a hint of what I am working on.
Check back later this week for the finished results and more about this order.

No comments: