Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Goals

At the start of the year most people including myself make resolutions and goals. I have re-visited the goals I set for the year and thought about what I have seen on another blog: TheWorkingWomansGuidetoDomesticSuccess.blogspot.com
This blogger has monthly goals and task for her home. She re-visits these goals at the end of the months to see what was accomplished or unfinished, then starts new goals for the following month.
I decided to adapt that to my life and blog and give myself some goals to work at.
1. Get to the gym a minimum of 2 days a week
2. Transfer money from my paycheck weekly into my personal savings account
3. Empty & organize the spare bedroom closet
4. Read 3 books (2 for book club and 1 personal reading choice)
Simple, yet easy beginning goals.

No comments: