Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Heart That Beats....

Is an Incredible Machine.
I have fallen in love with a Country Music group called Sugarland. They are a duo featuring Jennifer Nettles & Kristian  Bush. They have released more than 5 albums and just finished a huge US tour. I was lucky enough to see them in Michigan in September. You can see some of that adventure HERE.


Their passion for what they do comes through in their music and on stage. I wasn't sure if my husband would be into Sugarland, but a few songs into the concert he was loving it. Now it is on his play list and he sings along with me in the car. If you haven't had the chance to check them out, do it! Look at the link for their website at the top of this page, or go on YouTube and look at some posted videos from their concerts. My favorite song from their newest album is called "Little Miss". Some from the past albums would be "Stay", "It Happens", "Settlin'", "Down in Mississippi" and a few more!


1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love Sugarland, too. Jennifer is so adorable, too.