Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland!

The past 2 weeks have been jam packed with a bunch of activities and I have neglected by blogging! Here is my catching up of the beginning of December.

My kid sister Jackie turned 8 and had her birthday an Ice Skating Rink, along with burgers and shakes at Johnny Rockets.

Jackie with her multiple hats

Me and my Sisters on the Ice


 Next we hosted our Annual Dessert Party. Being that we are in a tiny apartment right now, my best friend Kathy had it at her Condo. We ask that everyone bring a dessert with them and it becomes a night of games,
 good food and drinks!

Our Holiday Shirts




The Delicious Spread


This weekend Greg and I went to a wedding in New York City at a restaurant called Moran's. It was a beautiful & intimate event. It was a wonderful time with our friends. The couple Charles and Shannon looked great and they had a Cupcake Tower from Magnolia Bakery.




My Honey and I

Mr. & Mrs. W


No comments: