Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Friend Making Monday!

Shhhhh! I know it is Tuesday! Yesterday was a busy day for me!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section  HERE  so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Why Do You Blog?
I started blogging not knowing if I was ever going to make it public. My first post states just that. I did the blog for me as a way to collect my ideas and thoughts. Then I started reading more blogs and getting ideas for what I wanted to put into my blog. 
This blog is a little bit of everything that goes on in my life. It is lovely to have other people reading it and seeing what is important, funny and just the mundane that is my life. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: