2. Read 2 (or more) books per month
3. Get back on Goodreads,
4. Be a better blogger
6. Practice monthly Random Acts of Kindness
8. Try 24 new recipes this year (2 or more per month)
9. Continue on my cookie and crochet journey see where it leads
10. Make good spending and saving habits
12. Take 2 trips
addition to my list:
14. Read the bible. I found a reading plan for the Methodist Church and I'm going to try to do it.
I love making goals and resolutions. I may not complete them all but I think it is important to have goals. I am making my new goals for 2013. I always aim to complete as many as possible but I am not disappointed in my progress.