Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December, O how I love thee!

I am in a great mood, it is the holiday season! I love it! I love to see all the decorations, the Christmas music on the radio, the hustle and bustle. To me, this is my favorite time of year.
I have almost completed all of my holiday shopping and it is ALL wrapped up! I just need to finish shopping for my husband. He is the hardest person to shop for at times, because he tends to buy what he likes through out the year and changes his mind on what he wants often.
I have started my holiday baking last night and accomplished a good chunk of what I wanted to do! I am going to make plenty of cookies for not only my family, but to give to my church for their holiday dinner. I dropped off 6 platters of cookies for their Thanksgiving dinner and they were a huge hit.
I have decided not to make any official December goals, as I want to really think about what I want to do for the following year with my goals / resolutions. I have enjoyed posting my goals, because although they are not all completed each month, it is a good reminder of what I would like to do and keeps me honest with myself.
So here is the November Goal Recap:
1. Get to the Gym at least 21 days this month
I did not get to the Gym 21 days, but I did do a great deal of working out and eating healthy resulting in losing 8lbs this month! DONE!
2. Make a dent in Christmas Shopping
I didn't make a dent, I almost finished it in November!
3. Ebay! Ebay! Ebay!
Does purchasing gifts off Ebay count? LOL. Not done, I didn't sell anything!
4. Organize Craft Supplies
I am 50 / 50 on this one. I got some done, but not all
5. Read 3 books
Busy month with everything else and I read 1 book.

No comments: