With 2009 coming to close, I want to look back on the Resolutions I made for the year.
1. Become more in control of my Finances
- I have moved my Loan for my car into my own name, and paid off ALL other credit cards
2. Be accountable for my own Savings
- My savings is almost non-existent, that is something I really need to continue to work on
3. Cook at home more, prepare food for lunches for Greg and I
- I defiantly did a great job with this! I made a lot of new dishes and kept up on grocery shopping and cooking.
4. Manage my time better
- I have accomplished this and made time for a lot of new things
5. Become healthier, both physically and mentally
- In many ways I have done this. I am very happy and continuing with becoming more physically healthy
6. Take classes that interest me
- I took 16 weeks of Baking / cake decorating classes and also joined a book club
7. Do more charitable things, donate my time
I can do more in this area, and I have some goals for 2010 in this aspect of my life
8. Plan a vacation for Greg and I (not wedding in FL)
We did not go to the Florida wedding, we did go to Florida with my parents and little sisters instead. We also made it to Boston for a couple of days.