Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Goals

2000 - 20009 is done and what a decade it was! I can not believe that it is 2010. This is going to be a big year. I am turning 30 half way through and will be enjoying every minute I can.
I wanted to make improvements to my Resolutions and goals list from last year. I made a decent list last January of what I would like to accomplish, and although they are not complete, I was happy with my progress. The monthly goals I made helped me to achieve balance and some purpose to my daily life. The list that I am making this year is a bit more detailed and involved. I really hope to make a dent in these goals and make more monthly list.
Kim's 2010 Goals

1. Read at least 2 books a month
2. Learn and expand my knowledge to further my career goals
3. Learn to Knit or Crochet (make a scarf and a blanket)
4. Eliminate clutter around the house, make our home more organized
5. Stick to my monthly budget
6. Be accountable and more conscious of my daily/weekly spending
7. Pay off my car and find a replacement
8. Contribute more to our savings for the purchase of a house
9. Do a 5k
10. Make a fitness routine and stick to it (realistic goals)
11. Make 4 new recipes a month
12. Make more creative meals, and cook at home more (will help us save more $$ for the house)
13. Help out and donate time to my church or other charities
14. Be a better blogger
15. Scrapbook more, document our life in creative ways
16. Be a supportive, loving and helpful wife, sister, friend and family member


Best wishes to every for the New Year.

No comments: