Thursday, January 28, 2010

DYI Vision Board & Decorative Flower Box

I really like the look of flowers in a small vase, but couldn't find something that was not overly valentine's like but still red and white. With 2 Micheal's Craft store coupons and 15 minutes, (yes that is it!) I was able to make a nice decoration for my living room.



I wanted something pretty for a Vision Board. The book The Secret talks about having visuals for for your goals and desires and posting them in your home (or at work), this way you can see them daily.
I had this large picture frame from Ikea, that I LOVED but I couldn't find the right picture for it. I had an idea and lucky me, my Husband Greg was able to make it into reality!
I am really happy with these 2 DYI projects. I think I am going to have to try something diffrent next month!

No comments: