Monday, January 25, 2010

Kim in the Kitchen

Wahooo! I have been keeping up on trying new recipes and cooking more at home. These are some of my goals for the year. Here is what I made:
I attempted Sheppard Pie for the first time and it was a HIT! The recipe was right off of Food Network and was from Rachael Ray.

I did my own version of Scalloped Potatoes and Pork Chops. I used a bit of olive oil and a packet of Lipton Soup mix to make some "Delicious" (as my husband described them) potatoes.

I also used the Food Network website to make Homemade Mashed Potatoes (Paula Deen), Lime Talapia (Bobby Flay) and edamame.


The cookies I made 2 weeks ago came out really nice! I made 50 Crosses for my Church Coffee Hour that I was hosting with my Grandpa. I also made Onsie cookies for a surprise Baby Shower for one of my girlfriends.






No comments: