Monday, May 10, 2010

May Madness!

So this spring has thrown me for a loop! Work is very busy, I purchased a new car, I am going on vacation (in 13 days) and now I am moving. I was not looking to move into another apartment. Instead I was hoping to move into a house. That is not going to happen this spring or summer. Since we were told that our house is going up on the market soon, the decision was made to move now and take a 1 year lease rather that let the cards fall where they may and wait it out.
I am not exactly happy about moving into a place that is half the square footage, but it is an apartment in my grandparents house and it will work for now. I was dropping off somethings there this past weekend and realized how small it was, but before I let myself get too down about it, I remembered the REAL goal, and that is to save some more money for a house. I am not sure how this is all going to play out... but I am learning that I hate moving.

In other news, I am so excited about the Sex and the City 2 movie coming out at the end of the month, and also my cruise in the next 2 weeks. I am not doing goals for this month... there is no time! LOL

1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

The cruise will be awesome! I hear you on moving, I hate it, I moved every year for the last 5 years for various reasons. We were hoping to buy a house this year too but we are probably going to extend our lease 1 year and save some more. Hang in there!!