Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet Rocco

After my first post about Rocco I thought it was time to tell you more about our little guy. The first month was tough! After a month we started getting 5 hours of straight sleep, then we found our groove. Now Rocco is almost 4 months old. He is a smiley baby, giggles, starting to roll and has me wrapped around his finger. We have transitioned Rocco to his crib and he is sleeping 7 - 8 hours a night. I am hoping he will love his sleep like I did when I was a kid. 


Rocco at 5 days old
Rocco at 3 months old
We are having Rocco baptized this weekend in our church. My husband, Greg and I have been working hard to get the party all together. We had planned for Rocco to wear Greg's baptism outfit, but it is way to small on Rocco! Luckily I found one for him to wear from Children's Place on clearance!

No comments: