Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's on my DVR

I one of those people who give new shows a shot. I love all types of TV, reality, talk shows and drama.  This year I have fallen in love with a few new guilty pleasures. 



The Secret Circle is a Teen Drama. I checked it out because of it following my favorite Thursday night show "Vampire Diaries". It was kind of boring at first, but I gave it a few more tries and now I am hooked. Cassie (blonde center front) is the main character in a group of witches in a small town. They find each other and build their Secret Circle. If you are into Sci-fi teen drama's check it out!


I am bummed about this second one. GCB stands for Good Christian Bitches. This show was on ABC- I say 'was' because it has been cancelled! BOO!! This show is adapted from a book by Kim Gatlin. I have not read the book, but it is on my list to read. The characters are rich Christian Texans who are still holding some grudges since High School although they now have teenagers of their on. There is some great country music in this show and great one liners. I really hope that it is picked up by another network. You can watch the entire season on ABC.com. 


And finally, Duck Dynasty. There is nothing funnier than a family of rich country rednecks. This is the Robertson Family, they are the inventor of Duck Commander (a duck caller used for hunting). They have made a TON of money and this is a reality show about them. The show spans 3 generations of the Robertson clan. They fish, hunt, cook, build their duck callers and show their family antics. It is fantastic. But keep in mind, if you don't want to see animals being killed then maybe this is not the show for you. You can find this on A&E. 

No comments: