Monday, February 23, 2009

Saturday






My husband and I had a fun day on Saturday. It was a nothing extremely important or exciting, but it was special to spend time with Greg alone. We went and opened a joint checking/savings account. Feels like the next step after changing my name and such. After that we went to the Home Goods in Riverhead. So since we are already on our way out east we are decided to keep going. I drove us out to Greenport and we walked around the stores that were open and I bought a few small things. In a store window was this story about why a ship is called a "She". I thought it was interesting. As I came back to the car I saw this sign "BE POSITIVE" near my car, in front of a storefront. I really do believe in that phrase and it made me laugh and smile to see it just on the side of the road like that. I had a nice day.

No comments: