Thursday, March 12, 2009

Book Signing


I went to Barnes & Nobles in Lake Grove last night for a book signing with Adriana Trigiani. I only heard of her when I saw her on The Today Show a few weeks back. She was intelligent and funny, Adriana caught my attention and I picked up her first new book, "Very Valentine". I have reviewed this book on my other Book List Blog. I found her style of writing and wording entertaining. I then read another of her books "Lucia, Lucia" (mainly because it is mentioned in Very Valentine).
So with them both in hand I went to her book signing. I was lucky enough to get a seat in the front row. I had a great time. She told stories about her family, and the characters who are based on people she knows. Adriana answered questions from the crowd (which seemed to be over 150 people). I really enjoyed my night. It was great to meet the author and talk to other woman about what they read and recommend.

No comments: