Sunday, March 8, 2009

A busy Weekend




I had a great weekend! Friday night I stayed home and Greg and I had a couple of our good friends over. While Greg hung out and played some video games, I made the cake I needed for my cake decorating class.
Saturday, Greg and I cleaned up the house in the morning. Then we went to a birthday party for Greg's Grandma. I let him stay over there, while I came home and got ready for my Pampered Chef party. I had 14 girls over and we had a bunch of snack food, and wine.
Sunday, besides grocery shopping.. I went to my second cake decorating class at Michael's. I am learning basic cake decorating with icing. There are 2 more classes in this course. I have 4 other women in my class and the instructor. So here is a picture of me and my first cake. I have a lot to learn, but I have learned some great tips and tricks already.

No comments: