Friday, May 1, 2009

Goals

So I picked 4 goals for April. I thought that it would be a good idea to make some goals, post them and then see how I follow through. Well April wasn't such a good month for these goals... But there is always next time.
1. Get to the gym a minimum of 2 days a week
This was not completed! I really had a hard time getting there.


2. Transfer money from my paycheck weekly into my personal savings account
I did this and then had some car issues. So that money was used

3. Empty & organize the spare bedroom closet
This was DONE!!! Yay! We got rid of some items that were just taking up space.

4. Read 3 books (2 for book club and 1 personal reading choice)
I did this! I liked most of them, and have reviewed the books on my Book List Blog
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
The Pact
The Red Tent

No comments: