Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have an itch...

And it is not for a baby!
It is the house owning itch. I have been looking at various websites for homes, and scanning the Sunday paper. I know that we are not exactly ready to own our first home... However I have a huge ITCH!!
It seems like we would be better off owning a condo. That is fine with me. I loved living in my mom's condo. I saw a regular home that I loved (online) last night. The price is right for the house that it is. We could do the morgage, but the other expenses that come with a home, is what is killing us right now.
I am just going to keep on saving. We would like to stay on Long Island. That is tough for a first time home buyer. The market isn't bad for now, but it is expensive compared to the rest of the country.

No comments: