Sunday, August 8, 2010

Listen to your Body!

A good portion of July I was feeling sick, tired or just plain BLAH (for lack of a better word). I kept putting off any kind of Doctor visit, because I thought I was fine, or felt better after a little while. Then it would come back. Then last weekend, my health went into a downward spiral and my husband rushed me to the ER.
To make a long story short I spent 3 days in the hospital and had 5 blood transfusions. It was awful and I still have a lot of follow up to do. I wasn't expecting to be seriously ill.
As woman we usually think what ever is wrong with us is something to do with our womanly parts, or when it goes away we don't think about it. NOW I know better and will not ignore how I am feeling ever again. Word of advise from me- LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

I didn't make any goals for August- YET- but I am working on them tonight.

No comments: