Tuesday, February 1, 2011

111 for 1/11

I am proud to say that we accepted the 111 in 1/11 challenge & totally rocked it! All in all we got donated, removed, gave away, threw out or returned / exchanged over 150 items. I am so glad we participated in this challenge!

 Here are some of the areas I was dying to work on in my house. 1. The pantry 2. Cookbook area 3. Our closet. All 3 areas were over run with items we were dumping because of the lack of organization. After filling in my Husband on my goal, he was in and started to take apart closets and drawers




What a mess! 


The After shot -33 items removed and donated

Organized and eliminated clutter

The items ready for the garbage

I had over 25 headbands! I haven't worn these in years!


Donated an entire set of dishes to a family friend in need

No comments: