Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Hunters

Greg and I saw 7 more homes this past Saturday, and some of them were a wreck! I am know that we are not looking at high end homes, but we are not looking at low end either. With the cost of living on LI being so expensive, we are trying hard to find something decent, that with work we can turn into something we love. Our total count for homes / townhouses looked at is 22, plus hours and hours of online research and driving through different neighborhoods.
That being said; we have placed a bid on a home! Amazing, but scary. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up, or to mentally move myself in already because I know how tricky and unpredictable the housing market is on LI. This is a long process, I am happy that we have time to navigate it!

No comments: