Thursday, October 11, 2012

10 Years Together

This weekend marks 10 years since Greg and I made it official and started dating. I can't believe how much we have gone through in that time. 

Greg and I met at work when we both worked at Wal-Mart. We were not even friendly at first, then we became work friends. After a while we decided to grab dinner at the diner and work on college homework with out anyone one else around. - still wasn't a date. LOL We were hanging out a lot as friends and then finally Greg took me on a date. We went to Olive Garden and it was semi awkward. All of a sudden I was nervous and things were different. With in weeks I said a phrase which was way to soon, but out of my mouth it came "I love my boyfriend".  Greg smiled and we joked about it, but it was true. I knew from that day on I loved Greg and still do. 

I just knew it was meant to be. We dated for years before we moved in together and then we were engaged for Christmas of 2006 and Married in November of 2008.

We are now a family of 3 with Rocco's birth in 2012. I feel so lucky to have a man like Greg. 
From Rocco's Baptism in May 

1 comment:

ggoz83 said...

I love you and always will!