Monday, October 1, 2012

Friend Making Monday


I haven't participated in Friend Making Monday from All The Weigh in a long time and wanted to join in. If you want to join in just copy and paste the questions on your blog, add your answers and then link it back to All The Weigh. 

Uniquely You


1) Do you prefer to talk or text? Texting! 
2) How often do you make your bed? I wish it was everyday but more like every other day. 
3) What sounds do you hear right now? My dog snoring and the TV has Bones on it right now
4) List three things that you always carry with you. iPhone, chapstick,  2 quaters (since I was a kid my mom / grandparents insisted I have money for a pay phone.. lol still do it to this day just incase!)
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Walking Dead, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Ellen, New Girl, Vampire Diaries, CSI (vegas and NY), Criminal Minds - and more. 
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Reading and crochet. I haven't had enough time for either lately. But I love both! 
7) What is your favorite drink? Coffee and Iced Tea
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. My Papa and I go to church together, my sisters are 9 and 14, we have always had a dog in our household.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Work out!
10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. My Husband and his dedication to our family.

No comments: