Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Goals



I have completed making a list of my October Goals and wanted share them. I changed it up and categorized the areas of things to complete.

Fitness
Complete first 5k
Do the Crunch Diva challenge for October
Complete 41 miles in October
Lose 10lbs
Consider / sign up for Turkey Trot

Leisure / Craft
Read 2 books
Complete block of month for Crochet Class
Make Rocco a hat for his Halloween costume
Pumpkin Hat for Rocco
Pink / White hats for Kylie
4 scarves for the Church Sale
Have 2 Date Nights with Greg
Update Book Blog

Baking / Cooking
Make 20 cookies for Church sale
Try 4 new recipes
Complete all orders for October
Host Coffee Hour for Church

Household
Clean out my closet
Childproof all areas
Make Christmas shopping / crafting list

Pretty ambitious for this month but fingers crossed having my new planner and being organized I can get it all done!

No comments: