Monday, June 15, 2009

29

Today I am 29. I had my birthday yesterday and it was a fantastic weekend.
I relieved my childhood by seeing NKOTB again. This time it was at Jones Beach. The rain cleared up and we had an amazing time. We had great seats, pre-gamed in the Parking lot with White Zin, Subway and Entemann's cookies. The concert was better than the one we saw in the fall at Nassau.
Saturday my husband had a birthday party at the house for me with our friends. It was fun to be home and celebrating. I received a lot of Gift Cards, which are my favorite presents! I had some of my best friends there, so it was perfect.
Sunday I had my Wilton Course 3, Class 3. It was practicing Royal Icing Flowers. Some of which I could hardly do. Not sure if it was the hang over or just the fact that I hate those flowers! Then we went to my Mom's house for a big Italian dinner. It was so good! She made Artichokes, Eggplant Parm, Meatballs and sausage, with fresh Italian Bread and Ice Cream Cake. (nope, I didn't have to make my own cake)

I am excited to be starting a new year. I am married and enjoying life. I have been taking inventory in my life of what is important, or makes me happy and I am going to continue to be true to that. I am re-evaluating my Goals from January and making sure that I am still on track. It is nice to know what you want to achieve and find ways to do so.

No comments: