Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Goals Recap

1. Don't spend any money for at least 1 day a week
Done! Wahoo!! I plan on trying to do this next month also. Great way to save some money. Thanks for the tip Suze Orman
2. Read 3 books (2 for book club, 1 personal choice)
Done! Memoirs of a Geisha, Time Travelers Wife and My Sister's Keeper
3. Clean out living room closet, find items for Ebay and Garage Sale
Done and made $150+ for my garage sale!
4. Track all spending better
Ehhhh ok.. I did well saving, however I could have done better tracking my money.
5. Work out, or go to Gym 3 days a week
Disappointed that this is on my list and once again... I didn't hit that 3 days a week.
6. Pay off Credit cards (2)
DONE! Doing the happy dance!
7. Send out Thank You cards from our wedding
Done! So happy they are out and people liked them.
8. Use up food in cabinets in house for home cooking
Did well with this. We used a lot of things that we had. We are condensing and donating items that we will not use.
9. Schedule Date night for Greg and I once a week
Done! We plan on keeping up on this :)

No comments: