Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Please don't take my Sunshine Away

I am so tired of the rain, clouds, fog, mist, overcast, cold, and damp weather. I think that is a general complaint from most Long Island residents at this time.
I have noticed that I am having trouble staying in a good mood. That I feel stiff and achy, also lazy. Usually we are having days of 80 degrees with sun. We have YET to have that this June.
I do not ever want to move some where that this is the normal weather. It is just getting to me at this point.
I can not wait for a sunny day.

1 comment:

Suneydis said...

Me too! I want some sunshine...I think I need it. The sun is not only healthy for flowers & plants but for us people too! I hope this weather trend passes by real quick so that we may have time to enjoy the summer.

Suneydis (Mrs. Bernabe)