Friday, April 9, 2010

BEEP BEEP!

I am BEYOND excited to share with you my new car! After much thought I decided to get a new car instead of waiting until my previous car (2005 Scion) was paid off like I planned. I had over 100,000 miles on my Scion and there were lots of little things, as well as a few big problems with the Scion.
I went to the Jeep dealer to just look this past Tuesday evening and I worked out a really great deal for myself. I went home to think about it, and decided that I would in fact try to see if I could get the super low 1.9% financing on my own the next day. Wednesday afternoon after waiting around the dealership for almost 2 hours, I found out I was approved and could leave with my 2010 Jeep Liberty that day! I didn't tell anyone (except Greg) because I was concerned about the financing and having them agree to pay off my Scion loan. Once they handed me the keys, I was ready to tell everyone! Everything worked out in the end.. Life is Good!
I guess my goal for this month of keeping my car clean is going to work out!

No comments: