Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Goals Recap

... or as it should be called; "The lazy month". I didn't accomplish everything, but I had a lazy month when it comes to my goals. Maybe a goal for April should be, to stick to my goals. LOL

1. Read 3 Books
FAIL - I read 2 not 3. (Dear John and Dune Road). See my book blog for detais, http://kimsbookblog614.blogspot.com/

2. Get my Passport done
Pass - We have them being processed and should have them back soon!

3. eBay 4 items
FAIL - None!!!

4. See 10 houses (house hunting)
Fail - None! But we decided that the day after I posted the goals, so I can give myself a break here.

5. Make 4 new Recipes
Ehhhh I am going to give myself this one. I did not make 4 new ones, but the I updated a lot of things and made a few good meals this month.

6. Organize my bedroom closet and dressers
Pass - Wahoo! I did it! they are nice and clean. I got rid of some worn out pieces and things that I do not wear.

7. Donate unwanted clothing
Ehhhh I didn't donate to a charity, but I did to my sister in laws. Does that count? LOL

8. Practice my baking and cookie making
Pass - I did a lot of baking and cookie making this month. I am very happy with my progress.


1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

Great list of goals! I have so much clothing that I want to try and sell on Ebay but I have never done it before and I'm scared haha!!