Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kim in the Kitchen

Ahhhh what a delicious dinner tonight! Seafood Stuffed Talapia, button Mushrooms and a salad. It was a terrific dinner and super easy to make. I have not cooked nearly as much as I wanted to this month. I did make some great meals, however I have not taken pictures! SLACKER!!!!!
I really want to purchase all of these cook books I love Ina's show and find her to have a soothing voice and great spirit! I think I am going to go with Barefoot at Home first and then move on. I have a really good friend named Jane who has them all and she loves them!
Being that tomorrow is the last day of the month, I need to start working on my goals and I think I really need to focus on some more creativity in the kitchen and some more healthy, fresh choices. Because, the spring and summer living on the east end of Long Island means: FARM STANDS!

No comments: