Monday, March 29, 2010

"Under The Weather"

I am not a fan of that term, but it suits the way that I feel right now. Starting this past Friday I didn't feel too great. I had some Tylenol Cold and Sinus that I took all weekend, and I think it has progressively gotten worse.
The rainy weather from last night through this morning is really not helping my mood, or pending cold either. This morning, I left Starbucks and dropped my drink outside in the rain when I was getting in my car. Luckily they took pity on my miserable state and made me a new one. I believe I have a ear infection. My mom gave me some medicine last night (along with leftovers from the turkey dinner we had at her house). Soon as I have some breakfast I am taking the meds and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

Hope you feel better deary! Being sick is a total bummer, especially with this icky weather.