Monday, March 8, 2010

What a week!

It was a crazy week at my house! I was able to get in and start my goals, mainly the practicing baking and cookie making one- I was asked to make a platter of Garden themed cookies for a member of my church. I was a bit rushed but, I was able to complete it and have it ready in time for this past Sunday. I was a little disappointed because I ran into some glazing problems that I am googling today. The pictures here you can not see the 'white blotches" as I called them - ok I cursed them to no end when I saw them come out the next day. LOL But all in all they were highly impressed, which made my day!



I also went to a St. Patrick's Day Parade with a group of friends. Unfortunately my hubby was working his second job and could not make it, but I did have a good time, just for him! ;) It was a BEAUTIFUL day out, and we had a blast being outside and walking up to the parade. Our host, Amanda made Corned Beef, Mac 'n Cheese, Sheppard's Pie and various other snacks. We were able to enjoy a few drinks and celebrate what I hope is the start of Spring.


I hope that you also had a fun filled week!

1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

Looks like so much fun & I want to eat those cookies!!