Monday, March 1, 2010

February Goals Recap

1. Get all album art work for iTunes.
I was able to get more than 70% of this done. I have a lot of music in there, I am happy with what was accomplished.
2. eBay MORE items
DONE! I sold an additional 3 items for this month. Very happy because it is de-cluttering my house and some added income.
3. Find knitting classes or tutorial videos
FAIL- I was not able to even get to this.
4. Work out 3 times a week
FAIL- Majorly failed
5. No texting/tweeting/facebooking while driving
Wahoo! I really kicked this habit this month. I am very proud!
6. Read 2 books
DONE! I read Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan and Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani. Check out my Book blog at http://kimsbookblog614.blogspot.com/. I review books that I am reading there.
7. Clear out our stuff from my Father in Law's garage
Half and Half! I was able to get most of it gone. There are still a few things that need to be gone through. Luckily it isn't much at all.
8.Pay off Vacation
DONE! All paid! Now we just need to get some spending money saved.
9. Spend Less
Great job there! I was able to spend less and sell more (eBay!)
10. Make 4 new recipes
DONE! I made a great Mac & Cheese, ribs, fish and steak :)

With how insane this month (although it was a short one), I am really not too sad about not accomplishing all the goals. There was a great deal done otherwise this month.

No comments: