Monday, March 29, 2010

Shoppers Delight!

Can't let a 25% Coach coupon go to waste! Luckily my husband agreed, and I went on a little spending spree for myself. The discount was great to get me through the spring / summer season and great finds for my upcoming cruise.
The Tribeca Op Art Sateen Tote and Molly Flip Flop
.
The Waverly Wristlet and the Gramercy Embossed small wallet
I also did some "damage" at Old Navy this weekend too! I really need to get some new things and get ready for spring. I have donated or sold on eBay so many things lately. It is nice to have some new fresh items. Now it is time to save again..

2 comments:

Katy Mary said...

Love all this stuff! I let my 25% off coupon go to waste because I forgot I had it, what a major bummer. Luckily I recently bought an awesome white leather purse at the Coach Outlet, but I do love the retail store so much better.

Kim said...

Thank you!!!

Katy- I also like the retail store a lot better. I find things at the outlet occasionaly but love the retail stores!