Thursday, March 25, 2010

It is a Digital World


This might me a little bit of me ranting and rambling - be forewarned! LOL
It seems as if we are seeing more and more of celebrity cheaters "outed" these days. In this day in age of text messaging, telescopic lenses for the paparazzi and Internet, how people in the public eye don't think they will get caught is beyond me! Amazing enough these people are still going out, sex-texting and leaving voice mails for the mistresses. Now I am SURE this has happen back in the day of the Rat Pack, Marilyn Monroe heck even Charlie Chaplin's day.. But there weren't so many ways for being caught and documented.

Bottom line: when I hear about it, or see it in the Entertainment gossip magazines and web blogs, it barely surprises me. Seriously, did Sandra Bullock think that the man she married who was going through a divorce when she was dating her, think it was going to last forever?!? I mean, I didn't expect Tiger Woods to be the man we all see him as now- Elin might not have seen it coming, none of us did.

1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

It makes me so sad to see and read about all this stuff. Plus the fact that you're right, it probably happened back in the day but this digital world makes it easier to be caught. I just don't think it should be so newsworthy. Plenty of regular joes cheat all the time, it doesn't need to be front page! I do feel bad for Sandra though, this is totally eclipsing her amazing Oscar win, people should focus on that and not her personal life.