Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life in The Fast Lane

This was a QUICK week.
You know when you feel like time is flying- Well that is what I feel about this week.
I was able to accomplish A LOT - including baking, decorating and packaging 60 cookies for Shower Favors. I also started a new book, and abandoned another. I usually do not like to start a book and not finish, but I could not get past the first 20 pages of Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead- by Saralee Rosenberg. I did start Dune Road- Jane Green. So far this book seems more interesting, and well written. I was able to do a good house cleaning and host game night with our friends... then re-clean the house! LOL
All in all, I am happy with the week, except for not making to the gym once, but there is always next week.
I wonder if anyone else on the East Coast is sad about putting their clocks ahead tonight and losing an hour of sleep? LOL I am bummed. But there is a great trade off, of more daylight and the promise of warmer weather.
Hope you have a good coming week.

No comments: