Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fast Times

This month is killing me!!! HA!!!
I have to say, be careful what you wish for. I wanted to take some courses and learn new things to spring me ahead into my field. Well, I got my wish! My boss is out on Maternity Leave, and won't be back till the end of June. I have been thrown into her position and am really getting my feet wet- I am excited that I am learning some new things, but I will be happy to hand over her job when she comes back. It is rough because they are not giving me an assistant and I have lots to do every day.
I am way behind on my goals for the month. However, I am happy with how fast time is flying every day. That means it is one day closer to my cruise next month!

2 comments:

Katy Mary said...

That's great that you are getting that experience! Sorry you are so busy though, I have days like that and they can be crrrazy. Cruise?! I went on one in December it was so much fun, where is yours going?

Kim said...

Katy we leave from NY and go to St. Thomas, Puerto Rico and Grand Turks. I can not wait!