Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've got my eye on you!

Money is a bit tight, and we are doing our best to save... However if I was to spend some dough- Here is how I would do it this week:

I would like an iPad. I didn't think I would be into one. However after seeing all that they do, I am hooked.


I STILL want all the Ina cook books. I think this might be something I start off by buying one a month. (With a coupon or discount code!) I love the show Barefoot Contessa, and these books are visually stunning and the recipes are easy to understand.



There is a new make up line at Sephora from Tokidoki. I am not sure what the quality of the products are, but I love the packaging. They would look really good in the new Tokidoki pocket book that I received for my Birthday. (More on that in another post)


No comments: