Thursday, June 3, 2010

June Goals

I decided to make this month all about new beginnings. Being that we are going to be in our new apartment and Summer is almost here; it seemed like a good idea to get back to my goals. So below are a few goals to get me pointed in the right direction and back into the swing of things.

1. Make more meals at home and plan out lunches / Dinners
2. 1 new recipe this month
3. Read 3 books
4. All of our stuff unpacked and organized
5. Switch address on all documents
6. Gym / work out routine
7. Be conscious of spending and savings (make a plan)

2 comments:

Katy Mary said...

Those are really great goals Kim and I think they are all obtainable! I make goals that I know I'll never meet lol I need to make some more realistic ones :)

Kim said...

Katy, it is hard when you let things go! LOL So that is my goal to just get things back on track- and in the right direction!