Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Goal Recap

This month got a bit crazy! Between taking care of the sick pug, my birthday, moving and work - I am happy I survived it! Here is how I did for my monthly goals:

1. Make more meals at home and plan out lunches / dinners.
Champion! I kicked it into high gear and started back on the right track with this one.
2. 1 new recipe this month
Pass! I made 3 new recipes this month!
3. Read 3 Books
Fail! I couldn't get through Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. But I read Club Dead and also just finishing Barefoot. Check out my book blog
4. All of our stuff unpacked and organized
We are about 90% done. It has been a challenge since we moved into a smaller space.
5. Switch address on all documents
Pass! I hate having to do it, but it is done.
6. Gym / work out routine
Fail. I made it to Yoga this month once (which was a nice new class). Good thing there is always next month..
7. Be conscious of spending and savings (make plan)
I really was great with spending this month. I didn't make a definite plan yet for savings, but I am happy with the results, especially since we had to pay a huge unexpected vet bill.

No comments: