Monday, May 16, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday!

Friend Makin' Mondays: What Makes You Awesome?

It's Monday, and if you read my blog, you know what that means! It's time for Friend Makin' Mondays.  And this week, I want to talk about what we love about ourselves.  We all have our own set of strengths and weaknesses that make us unique, and I think it's time for us to celebrate those things, and find out what makes you Awesome!! 
Come join in and add your link HERE so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic! 

What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?

1. I am crafty! I love making things and take classes to further what I learn. I scrapbook, crochet and knit. 

2. I am a good cook and great baker!! Cookies, cakes, soups, Crock Pot meals, meats, veggies, etc... I can follow recipes and try things in the kitchen. 

3. I am a very positive person. I try my best to keep my spirits up and be a positive influence on others.  I have read The Secret many times and do my best to live a positive and happy life.

4. I am a giving person. I give my time and energy to people and causes I believe in. I make list of goals and things that I want to accomplish and I try to inspire others with that. 

5. I know how to entertain myself and have a good time. I can do things on my own. I have no problem doing things alone. I think it has something to do with being an only child until I was 18. 

No comments: