Monday, May 2, 2011

April Goals Recap

  1. Read 3 books  Books Read: Stori Telling, High Heels to Tractor Wheels and Something Borrowed
  2. Bake 50 cookies Baked over 300!
  3. Bake 200 mini cupcakes for Easter Sunday Done!
  4. Try making Cake pops (trail run for next month) Fail- just never got that done
  5. try 4 new recipes Not sure about 4, but I covered a few
  6. Bring lunch from home 4 days a week to work Fail: I think I brought about 3 a week
  7. Complete 1 crochet or knit project 2 crochet projects finished
  8. 12 visits to the gym Ehhh I am giving credit for this one. I had 10 gym visits and then other home work outs
  9. Get some $$$ into our savings account if possible Done!
  10. Complete a menu for my sister Jackie's Communion Party Done!

This afternoon I will know what my May Goals will be. This month creeped up quickly.

No comments: