Monday, May 2, 2011

Friend Making Monday!

Being that I have a BOOK BLOG I love this FMM! Great choice by Kenz over at All the Weigh. If you have participated you know the rules Copy and Paste this to your blog with your answers. Then post the link to your blog on the comments on Kenz blog. Come meet some new bloggers!
1) How often do you read?  At least one book a month.
2) What's the last book you read and loved? The last book that I loved was The Help. What an amazing book. There is a movie for it coming out soon.
3) What book(s) are you currently reading?  I just started The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult

4) Share a few of your favorite authors.  I love love love Adriana Trigiani. I have met her at her book signings a couple of times and she is so nice! She has written a series called Big Stone Gap and that is being made into a movie also! I think her books Very Valentine and Brava Valentine are my favorites.
Other Authors I enjoy are Charlene Harris (True Blood series) and Jodi Picoult.
5) What's next on your list of must-reads? 

  1. House Rules - Jodi Picoult
  2. Uncharted Teritori and Mommywood - Tori Spelling
  3. The Harry Potter Series - J.K Rowling (rest of series - 4 more books)
  4. True Blood Series - Charlene Harris (rest of series - 8 additional books)
  5. Second Chance - Jane Green
  6. My Fair Lazy - Jen Lancaster
  7. Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah
  8. Friday Night Knitting Club - Kate Jacobs
  9. Fly Away Home - J. Weiner
  10. The Shack - W.P Young
  11. The Other Woman - J. Green
  12. Queen of Babble Series- M. Cabot (rest of series - 2 more books)
  13. Something Blue - E. Giffin 
  14. Memory Keepers Daughter - K. Edwards
  15. The Janet Evanovich books (heard she is good)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive got a couple of friends who said Memory Keepers Daughter was on their to read list..might have to check that out!

Happy Monday =)

Katy Mary said...

Love your reading list!! The Help WAS such a great book. I just read a book called I'd Know You Anywhere and it was awesome, currently reading The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.

Kim said...

Thanks for the book suggestions Ladies! I have not read any of those.

Kenlie said...

I'm going to put a book list of things I want to read together today thanks to you!

I"ve read some on your list, but I completely forgot about reading the next Queen of Babble book. I read the first one a couple of years ago and remember thinking that I had to read it immediately. Somehow it got lost in the other books I was reading at the time.

I've read most Jane Green books including, The Other Woman, but I never love the characters in her books. Sigh...

When I looked at my nook yesterday, I realized that I had forgotten to read the other half of "Everyone Worth Knowing" too so I need to get on that. ;)