Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kim's Cookies!

What have I been up to? Baking of course! I have been reluctant about saying I would like to start a business or to consider taking things further than just making cookies for family or friend events. But the more I learn the more I want to share what I can do. I have decided to start moving into the promoting of my business and think about moving forward in this field. As of today you can find me on Facebook and on Twitter at @KimsCookiesNY.  Please come check out my new Fan page and follow me on Twitter! Below are a couple sets of cookies I have made this month so far.

Mini Cookies for a Baby Shower




80 Communion Favors baged and tagged
All cookies had edible sugar rosettes

13th Birthday Funky Platter

1 comment:

Katy Mary said...

these are great!! good luck with your new venture!