Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

ob·ses·sion
[uhb-sesh-uhn]  
–noun
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
 
What a strong word Obsession is. It may be a bit dramatic but it will work for my Obsession  blogs! Below are some of the things that are hitting a nerve with me and making me obsess a bit.
 
1. The Royal Wedding of William & Kate
I have never really paid attention to anything that has to do with the Royal Family. I have never been to England, not much of a fan of William. But then the Engagement happened and I was semi-hooked. I started to listen to the news about the upcoming wedding and looked up some articles online about their nuptials. The wedding is this Friday. I work at 7am and you can bet that I will have the TV on to see what Kate wore what the ceremony was like and what the guest wore. I love weddings! I work part time in the wedding business and love all the details! I might have to recap what I saw next week
 
2. Coach and my 25% off coupon

Paisley Sunglasses

Audrey Seahorse Tote













Here they are my newest obsessions from Coach. I received the 25% off coupon and pre-purchased the Tote which I am picking up Friday. The sunglasses I had already purchased 2 weeks ago and they are crediting me the 25% off! Great customer service at Coach means that they get my repeat business. I shop at Coach Smithaven Mall and the service is top notch! Love them! I bought a couple other goodies also, such as flats and flip flops. I can't let a good coupon go to waste! Especially when I have some money set aside for it!

3. Helpful tips and insipration from The Sweet Sugarbelle's Blog


If you are a cookie decorator you need to see this blog! The Sweet Sugar Belle is someone who I found on Flickr when I was looking for ideas and just starting to do some cookie decorating. I have blogged about cookie orders and decorating before, but I don't think I ever mentioned this lovely blogger. I recently switched my glaze I made to her recipe and I could not be happier! Big Thanks Calley! You have given me so many helpful hints and tips! Next week I will be blogging my latest order and another small batch for my sister's birthday, both feature the new icing.

No comments: