Monday, April 11, 2011

Friend Making Monday!


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. Head on over to All The Weigh and link your answers on your blog to hers! What a great way to meet new bloggers!


FMM: Everyday Things

1) What is your favorite part of an average day?  3pm! I get off of work and still have day light to get some things done!

2) Is there one food that you eat every single day?  Not a food that I eat, but I drink Starbucks every day

3) Are you an early bird, or do you prefer to sleep in late?  I am an early bird. I love being in bed by 10pm, so I tend to get up fairly early.

4) Share one thing that you're looking forward to doing this week.  ROAD TRIP to Nashville on Thursday! Then the Sugarland concert on Saturday.

5) What's for dinner this evening?  Chicken breast, sauteed veggies and a baked potato

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Coming to from FMM.

I have never been to Tennesee. I think it would be fun to go to Nashville. I have been to a Sugarland Concert, really enjoyed it. Have a great week.

Kim said...

Thanks for checking in Nikki! It will be my first time in Nashville also! 2nd time seeing Sugarland.

Marla said...

I love Sugarland. I saw them open for Brooks and Dunn a couple of years ago and was hooked. Unfortunately every time I've tried to see them after Jennifer Nettles has been sick and they canceled. :( Have a fun trip!

Lanae said...

You are just a breath of fresh air! Have a great week and safe travels and tons o fun in Nashville.